Position: WORKSHOP SUPERINTENDENT
Affiliate/Department: MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Education Qualification: Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Qualification
Years of Experience: 8-10 years of work experience in refinery or in heavy industry, Alumina Refinery Preferable.
English Level: Fully Spoken Fluency
Technical Qualification: Experience in the management of workshop facilities
- Strong communication & leadership skills and team work skills
- Single point of accountability for the execution of the rebuild of all repairable equipment for warehouse inventory and process area repair and return for the entire Refinery.
- Sing point of accountability for the execution of all breakdown maintenance across the entire refinery 24hrs a day.
- Develop solution to resourcing schedule problems where conflicting requirements and production impact are significant and the use of ingenuity, excellent communication skills.
- Direction provided in terms of objectives. Development or modification of procedures may be required. Performance measured against objectives.
- Authorize changes to procedures in sphere of control.
Technical or Job Related Requirements:
Relevant Previous Positions: Section Head, Superintendent
Relevant Previous Industries: Refinery, Petrochemical Industries