|Mechanical Engineer(Hydraulic/Services)||B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
+5 years of technical experience in a similar field.
|• Directs, coordinates and supervises the Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Lubrication Systems installation, maintenance, testing and repair for Automotive Sheet area, including preparation of schedules and establishing work priorities.
• Establishes/re-evaluates Preventive Maintenance schedules based on manufacturer’s specifications and industry standards for all Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Lubrication System components, including hydraulic pumps, tank, heat exchangers, manifold blocks, cylinders, motors, valve stands, Proportional Control Valves, Servo Valves, and grease pumps. Recommend changes as necessarily required.
• Planning, Execution and Analysis of Preventive Maintenance Schedules, plans, and engineering spares to ensure continuous operations and elimination of unplanned downtimes through effective implementation of maintenance processes and procedures.
• Implementation of energy conservation initiatives to save the additional consumption of Energy Resources.
• Experience in maintaining mill / heavy industry equipment and knowledge of rolling mill processes; mechanical maintenance knowledge including hydraulics, welding – mig, tig, field fabrications, and rigging; and experience with predictive and preventive maintenance.
• Must have hydraulic and pneumatic system data acquisition/analysis, system troubleshooting skills.
• Outstanding skills in working with multiple cultures and disciplines and to quickly and clearly drive action.