|Quality-Engineer||B.Sc in Engineering||• Key member of the startup and commissioning team for the newly installed automotive sheet production path.
• Involved in developing and implementing systems to ensure products are produced to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
• Set up quality control circles, assess potential quality risks, and evaluate human factors and natural process variation.
• Plan, control, and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, material control, acceptance sampling, and measurement systems.
• Routinely review regular inspection data and prepare statistical and operational performance reports.
• Actively participate in definition of test requirements, justification of acceptance limits and sampling plans to assure compliance with requirements.
• Assist in the development and delivery of specific Quality training.